Skip to main content

I will surely punish ..............

"Bismillaheer Rahmaneer Raheem"
‘I will surely punish him with a severe punishment or I will slay him, unless he
bring me a clear reason for his absence.’ And he did not tarry long before Hudhud came and said, ‘I have encompassed that which thou hast not encompassed; and I have come to thee from Saba’ with sure tidings. ‘I found a woman ruling over them, and she has been given everything, and she has a mighty throne. ‘I found her and her people worshiping the sun instead of Allah; and Satan has made their works look beautiful to them, and has thus hindered them from the right way, so that they follow not guidance; ‘And Satan has bidden them not to worship Allah, Who brings to light that which is hidden in the heavens and the earth, and Who knows what you conceal and what you make known. ‘Allah! there is no Worship but He, the Lord of the Mighty Throne.’ Solomon said, ‘We shall see whether thou hast spoken the truth or whether thou art one of those who lie. - (The Holy Quran-27, 22-28)  sikdermohd1  http://www.facebook.com/mdshahabuddin.sikder  infohumanwel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some were!

https://infoammd2016.wordpress.com

Those who disbelieve .....

"Bismillaheer Rahmaneer Raheem" Those who disbelieve — their possessions and their children shall not help them at all against Allah; and it is they that are the fuel of the Fire.   Their case   is like the case of the people of Pharaoh and those before them; they rejected Our Signs; so Allah punished them for their sins, and Allah is serious in punishing.   Say to those who disbelieve, ‘You shall be prevail over and gathered from Hell; and an evil place of rest it is.’    Certainly there was for you a Sign in the two armies that encountered each other, one army fighting in the cause of Allah and the other disbelieving, whom they saw to be twice as many as themselves, actually with   their   eyes.   Thus   Allah strengthens with His aid whomsoever He pleases. In that surely is a lesson for those who have eyes.   Beautified for men is the love of desired things — women and children, and stored-up large number ...